Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Want Corn?

Preface:  I have the absolutely most wonderful husband in the world!  His gift is service and my gift is receiving that service! 

     Occasionally, there is a hick-up.  Sunday as I was napping (love those naps), Mr. Wonderful proceeded to cook dinner, corn-on-the-cob and chicken wings.  He decided that it was be great to deep fry the corn.  As I looked forward to a perfect, pure corn-on-the-cob, with salt and butter, he proceeded to deep fry the corn, with and without breading.
     Well, the unbreaded tasted a lot like popcorn, not quite popped and a little chewy.  The breaded corn was different.  But I am a purest. . . just give me corn, butter and salt - I'll do the rest!

1 comment:

  1. I do love me some FRIED Corn though !!! But communication blunders happen with those guys from Mars alot lol ! Ask me ... I have one !

    Jeanine
    http://www.icoulduseadeal.com/2012/07/winn-dixie-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete